Tormeron's events

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 28 Apr 2014, 21:50

Don't miss it just for the sake of an addon, better make it without it then miss it due to the addon!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Apr 2014, 23:04

Might be able to update everything tomorrow, depends on London Underground striking. Bunch of muppets.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tibithea » 29 Apr 2014, 05:59

Depending on how soon we give up on Galakras tonight (we've extended our lockout to give it a go this week, I've heard he's still a major jump even on normal) I might still be able to make it, but I'm not making any guarantees.
Tibithea
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Apr 2014, 14:44

Continuation tonight:

After parking for the night beyond the dark portal the expedition discovered that something sinister is going on.
Demons aware of their names and closed gates to the city... what is going on?
Join us tonight to the expedition, bring a character that you are willing to use the whole expedition!

Torm

p.s. *bumps*
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 29 Apr 2014, 15:13

Demons obviously have "Display Names" enabled in their WoW config. And so they see big (probably red) nametags hanging above everyone's heads.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Apr 2014, 15:23

Gergel wrote:Demons obviously have "Display Names" enabled in their WoW config. And so they see big (probably red) nametags hanging above everyone's heads.

obviously, and you actually went out on the expedition! :C

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Liandrix » 29 Apr 2014, 16:52

oh if I'll be there I'll bring my addons :) or at least GHI.

How late and where?
"The motivation to study the Arcane should be born out of the understanding of the needs of those who would be affected by it.."

~ Loremaster Liandrix Emmot
Liandrix
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 29 Apr 2014, 18:29

21:05 each tuesday

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 30 Apr 2014, 08:05

Random thoughts from Coalbrow:

1. The poor man was stabbed with a sword that is utterly awesome!:

• It is poisoned. And/or cursed.
  • It causes wounds that cannot be healed. Not even by several priests casting their spells all over the place. Or Coalbrow's herb poultice.
  • It does not rust or corrode: as it was pulled from the soldier's wound, all blood just dripped off of it and only green cursoison (curse+poison) was left covering the blade.
  • If someone tries to decurse its victim, the curse removal spell fails and the decurser gets a faceful of felfire in return! Lucky thing that Serendipity managed to dodge the felfireball.
  • And finally, its victims' bodies explode violently after death.

What's not to like?!

Whoever pulled the sword from the soldier's wound threw it away immediately after discovering it's cursed nature. Shortly after our scouting party departed the location, Coalbrow sneaked back and picked the sword back up with much enthusiasm.

2. The problem of flying demons can be remedied easily.

Best head back to Azeroth and have a chat with some gnomes and goblins about providing fel-seeking SAMs to the Temple of Telhamat and Honor Hold. That ought to thin the crowd of demons that fly just above the archers' range.

3. HERB!!!

Random thoughts from Serendipity:

I could have been in the pub...
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 30 Apr 2014, 12:50

Happy you liked it!

1. A. I Agree, but what you said is not completely true, the healing did help for the man, and if not for the big explosion he might have lived on and be healed completely.
1. B.
Gergel wrote:Coalbrow sneaked back and picked the sword back up with much enthusiasm.

Insteresting!

2. The basic idea is that they are cut off from Stormwind due to the siege layed upon them, that's why they don't have any easy remedy to these flying demons

3. No! no herbs for you!

Tormeron
The soup master

PreviousNext

Return to Events.