The diary of Lilandris the Zealous

Take a look into the life of a not-so-ordninary servant of the light!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 09 Feb 2008, 12:51

Wow, been a while since i wrote... had a lot on my mind

Day 12

My travels have brought me to the sand dunes of Tanaris, the weather is... warm, to say the least, it's almost unbearable. The goblins of Gadgetzan here in Tanaris have told me they are having problems with poaching nomads and pirates, these men and women go against the work of The Light with their actions, and they shall know the meaning of the word 'retribution' well after I'm done with them.

The dreams I'm having of my past are coming more frequently and of higher magnitude than before now. Last night i dreamt about when i left the cloister in anger.

Lilandris seems to have placed some kind of enchantment on the book so whoever reads it can see her flashback

The sound of hooves hitting the floor echoed through the main hall of the cloister. "Lilandris!" someone shouted, the sound of the hooves stopped with a single hard stomping sound. "What!?" Lilandris shouted and turned around. "What is it you want to say to me Father Kanik?" her voice calmed a little. "You can't leave! you haven't completed all the tests yet, and even still you are obligated to stay in the cloister your whole life!" Father Kanik said with a soothing voice in an attempt to calm the young priest down. "Why am i supposed to stay here, trapped behind these walls my whole life?" Lilandris said in an angry voice. "This is how we live, we live to worship the light, this is what we taught you when we brought you here." Father Kanik answered calmly. "What a lame excuse! Do you honestly expect me to stay here living in solitude the rest of my days, when the closest person to being my father was murdered by a gang of hoodlums almost at our very doorstep?" Lilandris said in the same angry voice. "They will pay for their sins in time young one, you must have patience and faith in the light." Father Kanik said, trying to calm Lilandris down even further. "In time!? Well I say enough time has passed! They shall pay for their wrong doings now, they shall burn in righteous fire! My faith in the light is unshakeable, but the light cannot deliver justice by itself, not without an avatar, and today that avatar will be me!" Lilandris shouted, her voice echoed through the cloister. "I don't expect you to understand Father, but justice shall be brought to them, retribution shall be delivered by MY hand, and you, nor anyone else in this cloister is going to get in my way. I shall have my revenge." Lilandris said in a calm yet angry voice before she turned around and walked up to the main door of the cloister. She opened it a little, turned her head around and gave Father Kanik a poisonous glare before exiting the cloister and slamming the door shut behind her.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Lilandris the Lightmancer