From The Desk of Erethas Greywing

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Erethas » 30 May 2010, 12:57

From The Desk of Erethas Greywing

This is something I have been meaning to do for some time now. I love WoW, and I love roleplaying, but I rarely, if ever, roleplay these days. Random rp in the streets is just not fulfilling any more. But role playing does not have to be contained in-game, right? If anything, the various IC threads prove just this.

I always imagined Erethas as a very opinionated person, who is always eager to force his views on the unsuspected, in an effort to open their eyes and guide them to the correct path. Or so he thinks. But anyway, the thing is that if Stormwind had a newspaper, he would often write an opinion column on things he has on his mind about current events or society on general. This is what I'd love to role play. But since we don't have a newspaper, imagine that there is one, maybe “The Stormwind Inquirer” or something, and this thread is his column.

Now, in order to better understand this, let me put things in context: Erethas is an insanely patriotic Stormwindian, who often interprets things in ways that serve his views, distorts the truth, or even blatantly ignores it. So if you spot any lore inaccuracies in these articles, they are most probably intentional on my part.

And finally, yes, I know that nobody reads these things ( I have verified this scientifically), but it doesn't really matter as this is something I just personally wanted to do. In the small possibility of someone reading this and the subsequent high possibility of wanted to reply because he was terribly offended by Erethas' narrow minded views, please phrase your IC response as if you are sending a letter to the paper. However, expect an equally narrow minded reply.
Erethas
Rhymer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn