From The Desk of Erethas Greywing

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Cherwina » 01 Jun 2010, 14:24

As Lilandris leaves the hall a large cat in the corner stretches and yawns as it gets up for the day. As it moves towards the table it's form shift revealing the Night Elf Druid, Cherwina.

"Hmm, wonder what that was about?"

She picks up a tankard she had left on the table before taking a nap and pours some drink from a pouch attached to her robe. Looking up from the tankard she spots the newspaper and has a brief scan over the articles.

"Great, more pointless ramblings about the state of education in Stormwind, interviews with the finalists of Kalimdor's Got Talent and something about another plan to free Gnomeregan... Same old news, I see... hmm?"

Flicking through she stops on an opinion piece by Erethas. Taking a sip from her tankard, Cherwina decided to read the article, finishing with a somewhat puzzled expression. Taking another sip she puts the newspaper down on the table open at the article.

"Well... I guess that explains Lil's mood. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever understand humans. Mind you, I guess I can't expect them to have the faintest idea what was going on outside their own kingdom at the time. Personally, I'd rather them spend less time thinking of heroes such as Jaina or Uther as role models and more time as unfortunate necessities. So many have done their best to keep this world going without leaving a trace..."

Cherwina pauses fiddling with a crescent moon pendant before shifting back into cat form and walking back to her corner, head down and a slight shudder in her movement.
Cherwina
Druidess of Eldre'thalas

Return to The Shady Rest Inn