The journey

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Balelor » 20 Feb 2008, 16:06

The journey

Bal?lor gazed out over the snowy fields, and shivred slightly from the wind.
He had never really liked the snow, althought he knew that it was good when you was tracking your prey.
The Mercenary got down on one knee, and peered at the tracks.
It seemed as the one he was hunting was not too far away from here, he was a half hour, maybe a hour before Bal?lor, but Bal?lor was used to this.
He got up at his horse, and started to follow the tracks.
About 20 minutes later, the tracks suddenly... dissapeared, it seemed as the one he was hunting just simply had vanished from thin air.
Bal?lor Swore Loudly in eradun and he Spit on the ground.
"For the love of..." he growled, and then jumped off his horse and kicked a rock on the ground.
He sighed loudly, and sat down at the ground, and mumbled.
Suddenly, he Felt that someone was behind him, he quickly got up and spinned around.
The man that stood behind him was a exact copy of himself, Bal? Gasped and stepped back.
The man grinned at him, and put his hand at the axe he got on his back.
Bal?lor did the same, and the man opened his mouth, and spoke.
"What... Are you trying to kill yourself huh..?"
Bal?lor stuttred fourth a answer. "Y-your not me! I-it's just a trick, It's dark magic!"
The copy just grinned, and quickly drew his axe and was about to Chop off bal?'s head.. and then..

Bal?lor Woke up, Breathing heavily and sweating violently.
He had dreamed the same dream again... He had been dreaming it more and more these past few days, Since he left his old home, The keep where he had gathered a few servants..
He sat up in the bed, and peered around in the bedroom.
Bal?lor was alone, He remebred that he had gone to bed alone, and now he woke up alone.
No Big deal, he thought and got out of bed and stared to get dressed.
He put on his armor, and put his giant battleaxe on his back and stepped out from his house.
Bal?lor gazed out over stormwind, and smiled for himself.
It was early, and it seemed as nearly no one but himself was awake.
He yawned slightly, and then started to walk towards the trade district.
About five minutes later, he was there.
It was... No one but himself there.
"That's odd..." he mumbled, and walked to the mailbox, and checked if he got anything new.

No, nothing... nada, Just bills.
He Sighed, and threw them back into the mailbox
Then he realised something, it was that day of the year again.
His Expression twisted into a grin, as he walked up to the bank and withdrew some of his things.
He walked up to the stormwind gates, and then turned around.
Bal?lor waved at the city, and then smiled.
It was time for him to Travel again.

That was the first part of the story ive started to write, feel free to give me some feedback.
The Story is based on a Roleplaying event i had a few months ago, before i joined rhyme and it also tells you abit more of Bal?lors past... anyways, hope you enjoyed it!
Balelor

Return to The Shady Rest Inn