Guild meeeting!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 28 Feb 2008, 16:55

I think you can join guilds with a trial account. As for the "spammers" using trial accounts, it's only doable if they spam on /say . Trial accounts aren't allowed to speak in the general channels, can't trade, can't use the AH, can't whisper (unless whispered first or already on a friends list), can't yell, can't level a profession above a certain limit ... bla bla.

As for putting some pressure on Blizzard's side, I don't think it would work since I've saw so many people on the forums complaining about the waiting time on solving stuff and the blue pandas always answering they had received their emails and everything was still being taken cared of but the estimated time was above 2 weeks bla bla.
Submitting a new webform will probably only delay their work and sending emails wont work much too as they only answer back around 1-2 weeks later.
I can only imagine the amount of webforms and emails they must have received on the past month and they are actually hiring people to that department at the moment, so it explains the delay.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Return to Events.