The journey

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Balelor » 29 Feb 2008, 17:46

Minutes turned into hours, and the hours turned into days while he was trapped there...
Slowley, Bal?lor started to lose his faith in humanity, and some days he just was laughing, all day long.. Until that day..

Gar'ilja Peered in to the cell, and eyed Bal?lor up and down.
Arathor Smirked for himself, and nodded at Gar'ilja.
"He's ready now..." Arathor said, with a smile on his lips.
"Bal?lor is no longer the man he was... He's now just a... Puppet, a mad Tainted one..." Arathor chuckled.

"He will now listen to us.." Arathor said with a grin.
Gar'ilja Peered at his master, and winched. "Are you sure m-master..? He's a Strong willed Warrior..."
"Of course i am Sure Fool!" Arathor Slapped Gar'ilja over his face.
The imp Winched, and threw himself down on his stomache, and kissed the warlocks feet. "S-Sorry master! I won't do it again!"
The Warlock Smirked at Gar'ilja, and then carefully patted him.
"Good.... Now, open the cell Gar'ilja."
The imp nodded, and jumped up, and unlocked the cell door.
"Done master..."
Arathor Waled in the cell, and the door was closed behind him.
He stared into Bal?lors Eyes, that was filled with Madness, and rage.
"Y-you..." he mumbled, and spitted at Arathors feet.
"Yes, it's me... who else would it be Dear Luciferion...?"
Bal?lor snarled at the warlock. "Let me go you basterd!"
The warlock just smiled, and mumbled something low.
"What..?" Bal?lor asked, and started to look worried.
"Nothing.... You will obey me, soon enough demon spawn." The warlock said, and with those words he opened the door to the cell, and walked
out of there.
The door was slowley closed by his minion, Gar'ilja who peered at Bal?lor with a worried look on his face.

"Master..? is this really Nessecary?" The imp asked his master.
"Of course... He got powerfull blood running thru his veins... and i want.. That power!" The warlock Grinned at the imp.
"Or do you got a better idea...?"
The imp quickly shaked his head. "N-no master! i-it's a good idea!"
"Good... Now go get me something to eat."
The imp walked away from his masters chambers.
"Damnned be Aruthor..." The Imp muttred as he started to search for food.

I gotta get out of here... Quickly! Bal?lor Thought for himself, as he tried to wriggle out of the chains that chained him to the wall.
Since he had not eaten for some time, he had got thinner.
After about one hour, he managed to wriggle out of his chains, and he smirked for himself.
Now that was easy... He Thought, and started to search thru the room for something to use to bend open the door.

"Here you go master!" The imp said with a smile, as he gave his master a plate, filled with food.
Aruthor Smiled at his minion, and patted him.
"Good Work Gar'ilja... Now go check up on our guest.."
The imp nodded and walked out of his master's chambers.
Gar'ilja stopped in the infront of the cell, and gasped.
The door had Been... Smashed into pieces it seemed as.
He just stood there.. probably for a minute before her reacted, and ran back to his master.
"M-master! Master! The Guest have escaped!"
"WHAT!?" The warlock yelled, and leaped out of his chair, and runned to the now open main door.
The warlock summoned his Fel mount as fast as he got out of his house, and tried to track Bal?lor

Bal?lor Stumbled through the forest, and he was sweating violently, he had had an blackout, he had no idea what have happen, he had just suddenly been outside the house, so... He decided to run.
Bal?lor had no idea where he exactly where, but the area seemed rather familliar...
He continued to run, and after about twenty minutes he got to darkshire,He stumbled into the inn, where he passed out...

There ya all go! That was THE END!
Hope Y'a all enjoyed this one.. Gonna make some more stories.. also, now give me some feedback before i curse swedish fish on you! :y2:
Balelor

Return to The Shady Rest Inn