People you might meet

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 01 Feb 2011, 15:56

People you might meet

People who have been reading lately, have noticed the discussion brought back up for the People You Might Meet idea.

Here: http://forums.rnp-moonglade.net/showthread.php?t=547

The jist of the idea, is to have a banner about RnP members which you might meet while running around in Azeroth. Anything you wish to display about your character IC, feel free to chuck it in.

Also, it's a good place to promote events (if we find someone ready to make a banner for them - I suck at that).

The system is now in place after much work with Erethas (he made our shiny new logo too!)

Whenever someone refreshes the page, a random banner will be displayed of whatever it has listed.

So get yours going!
[list]
[*]Download the background template from HERE.[/*:m]
[*]Design your banner.[/*:m]
[*]Upload it to some image hosting site.[/*:m]
[*]Forum PM Shevron with the address pointing directly to the pic - I will include it in the rotation as soon as I can.[/*:m]
[*]Should you wish your banner, to point to a particular site when clicked, like armory, story section on forum etc, PM me that link too.[/*:m][/list:u]
Guildelines:
[list]
[*]You can make pics for your alts that you RP too, not necessarily your main only.[/*:m]
[*]The pic must be EXACTLY the size of the template, pixel for pixel. Any other size will get rejected right away.[/*:m]
[*]If possible, save in .GIF in order to minimise loading times on forum page.[/*:m]
[*]As usual, use common sense and don't use inappropriate stuff on image.[/*:m]
[*]Try to keep with the theme of the page, so be careful when choosing colours. Remember that this will be on the front page of our forums.[/*:m]
[*]Again I remind you, this is for IC profiles. I will not upload banners with the usual "Affliction Warlock. 550 Herbalism / 9000 Awesomeness"[/*:m]
[*]Be creative :D[/*:m][/list:u]
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to General Discussion.