Character profiles.

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 08 Feb 2011, 23:49

Two years later, I get bored and fill this out. Then talk about myself in the past tense.
I felt I may as well do this mainly for Aloor, since nobody really knows her, and I really should introduce her some time!

Full Name: Kayora Wrathweave
In-Game: Kayora
Nickname: Kayo, Kay

Guild: Rhyme and Punishment
Title: No formal titles

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Professions: Mining, Herbalism

Sex: Female
Hair: Brunette with a hint of red. Annoys her when people comment on it.
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: Average
Height: Well I’ll be, average as well!
Garments/Armour: Usually a simple cloth outfit, she owns two sets of armour from previous fighting days. One is blue plate, the other golden silver and for special events only.
Other: Her Light-Imbued sword was given to her by her mentor upon completing her training as a Paladin, and is a treasured possession. Seeing her use any other sword is a rare sight indeed.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Personality: Kayora is normally quite lively and easy to get along with, she is far from the strict and holy priest stereotype, but understands when a serious attitude is needed. With an affinity to reading she is relatively intelligent, and while she likes to uphold conversations she generally shies away from boisterous and derogative behaviour.

History: Guh.. I never have bothered to write it properly out in full. For a briefer version, it’s always readable here - http://forums.rnp-moonglade.net/showthread.php?t=3872

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Aloor Chapal
In-Game: Aloor
Nickname: Allie

Guild: Rhyme and Punishment
Title: No formal titles

Race: Human
Class: Mage
Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

Sex: Female
Hair: Ginger/Red
Eyes: Brown
Weight: Moderate, she’s more muscle than fat.
Height: Average
Garments/Armour: Anything practical to work in, though that usually incorporates old battered clothes that are falling to bits. Whatever she’s wearing it’s generally covered in dirt or soot, or at least not in a presentable state.
Other: As a point of interest, she has a scar/tattoo on her left shoulder from where an unwary dwarf smith caught her with a hot brander normally used to burn the Stormwind emblem onto armaments. After fainting from pain and being rushed to the cathedral for healing, she now sports a Stormwind Lion and the words “Property of the Stormwind Militia” on her back.
Yes, this is what happens when you tell me to write “Other” without specifying what to actually write about.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral, apparently.

Personality: At the age of 18, Aloor still often acts like a hyperactive child. She responds well to most people she meets, but to elderly mages or figures of authority (aside from the guard) she is often stubbornly defiant. To close friends however, she is passionately protective and friendly. Despite an obvious education, she is determined to still be the Lakeshireian country blacksmith she wished to be, and often speaks bluntly without thinking at all, because of this she mostly only gets on with dwarves, or people with an open sense of humour.

History: Born in Westfall to a Blacksmith and a Mage, Aloor spent her childhood living in Lakeshire, wandering throughout the Elwynn neighbourhoods. She was, and is to this day, a daddy’s girl, and was determined from a young age to become a blacksmith like her father. However fate had other ideas.
With her mother often in Dalaran, rather than home in Lakeshire, it was at the age of twelve that her magical talent was first realised, and with her mother vouching for her, Aloor was admitted into the normally exclusive Kirin Tor. The sudden move from a country home to the rigid formalities of Dalaran came as a shock to Aloor, and being the stubborn angry child she was, she hated it. Had it been her own choice, she would never have even started to become a Mage, but her mother wanted it, and her father supported whatever her mother said. This caused even more resent, and a wider emotional gap between Aloor and her mother. In the time that passed Aloor tried several times to become expelled from the Kirin Tor, and was nearly successful, however with the evacuation of students, and the timely invasion of Arthas Menethil- not to mention the destruction of the entire city- it is easy to see how something as petty as an apprentice scheduled to be kicked out was overlooked.
Despite that minor set-back life continued similarly for Aloor throughout her youth. Up until the age of eighteen when, legally an adult, and barely through half of her required studies, Aloor finally chose to end her apprenticeship in Dalaran, and to leave her “wretch” of a mother in order to follow a different life. For the first time in years Aloor came back to Stormwind, but before long was convinced once again by her father not to waste her talent, and to at least finish her apprenticeship as a mage.
This time, however, she apprenticed with a Gnome mage in Stormwind city rather than slink back to Dalaran. At the same time sought out work with the blacksmiths in the Dwarven District, and impressing them with sheer enthusiasm managed to find herself a role. To this day she balances her time between blacksmithing and mage-ing, renting apartments in the Mage District, and freely interfering with strangers lives on the streets of Stormwind.
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn