The Dynamic Duo.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Eredo » 02 Mar 2008, 20:28

The Dynamic Duo.

Greetings and salutations members of Rhyme and Punishment.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Eredo Swiftsong, Travelling Bard, Poet and adventurer.
You may of noticed that my application started with "duo" I'm sure you'll hear from my "partner" soon enough.
In Gnomregan, before it's corruption by the Troggs (and the poisonous gas we created...*ahem*) I was a musician, nothing more than that really, I earned a living singing, writing poetry, dancing...it wasn't a great living but it was a living none the less...
Since Gnomregan's downfall times have been tough for Gnomes, I'm sure you can all understand that, living with Dwarfs was just too...loud and hot, at least in Ironforge, so I decided to leave the confines of the mountain fortress and travel the local lands of Dun Morogh, now that was a good time, fresh mountain air and there was plenty of people, I noticed, willing to pay for the help of someone who was willing to do it.
So I picked up a weapon and declared myself an adventurer, travelling the land aiding others! Unfortunately on my travels I stumbled across a young girl named "Elixia" remember the other I told you about? well she decided we would make a good team to get rich...I haven't been able to shake her off since.
We now travel the land helping...and in some cases exploiting...anyone we can in a bid not only get rich, but also maybe, just maybe, help someone in the process.

Signed - Eredo Swiftsong
Eredo

Return to Applications.