The Dynamic Duo.

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Elixia » 02 Mar 2008, 23:56

OI! Squirt, are you bad mouthing me .. again?
why i oughtta ...

Hello there fellow friends, Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Elixia Dragmire, my friends call me Lixie. I'm a traveling merchant and entrepreneur. I come from Goldshire, and after spending most of my nights in the tavern til the wee hours of the morning I finally got bored of swin- er trading goods with passing adventurer's and decided to give it a shot myself. It turned out to be harder than i thought.
I meet 'Tiny' here doing some dance and song for the local in one of ironforges MANY tavern, at first i thought he was a merry drunk until i realized he actually trying to be good at it. But still one thing lead to another and after a couple of pints we decided that we together we could probably hack this adventuring malarkey.
'Little Red' here seems to be interetsing in helping out the disadvantaged, personally i couldnt careless as long theres gold at the end of it.
Elixia

Return to Applications.