Tales of a Headlands Brawler

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 21 Mar 2011, 00:24

Tales of a Headlands Brawler

Tales of a headlands brawler

Evening at the Recluse, a tavern well known for it’s generally more familiar atmosphere compared to its old town contemporary, yet tonight it seemed far from the usual quiet congregation of relaxing mages: a small gathering of fancily dressed individuals had all nestled together along the tables of the upper floor, the sounds of frivolous enjoyment and happy banter filling the otherwise quite somber tavern. At one point, one of the troupe would turn towards a big, burly, eye patch wearing man:
”So, you want a story eh? Well let me see then…” Allistair would rock on his chair, wiping the foam out of his moustache with the back of his hand. He would seem contemplative for a moment, hardly regular behavior for such a normaly straightforward man, but it would be a state that he left as swiftly as he entered it. “Ah yes! That one would fit perfectly!”...

Below follows the accounts of Allistair Dremonth’s exploits. The middle aged warrior has experienced quite a few brawls in his time, before and after the worgen curse befell him (and indeed before the Greymane wall was erected as well). The format, of which I intend to use, is to allow any interested parties to Ic’ly ask him a question about his past doings/exploits/battle scars here in this thread.

Some small guidelines
1) I will respond to posts in the order that first come/first serve, however if you see a sizeable backlog of questions (2-3) which has been unanswered, then you might wish to wait before posting your own.
2) Allistair has spent most of his life within Gilneas borders (this includes Pyrewood Village and surrounding environs pre-Greymane wall) , and thus know very little about what occurred far away from there, especially after the wall came up.
3) Shady/grey Lore areas are to be expected if questions come up in which I cannot find comprehensive background detail. I will strive to keep it as adherent to current lore as possible, but if anything comes up which is glaringly wrong, then assume that Allistair didn’t know better, or was too drunk to remember the true account.
4) You may respond to Stories Ic’ly which has been posted, for ease of oversight, quote the title of the story in your response.
5) Comments on my writing are welcome, but to keep it clean refer any and all commentary on writing etc to my Private message box.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn