Shadowpriest Compendium

Perhaps you've written a guide on a class or profession you want to share. Maybe you're an expert on mods and addons and want to share a guide you've made. If so, here's the place to do it!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 21 Mar 2011, 18:30

I have an addition as follows:

1. Talents
The last two points I recommend putting in phantasm, or whatever it was called again. (Fade has a 50/100% chance of removing movement impairing effects) The reason for this is, although you don't see it often, bosses and encounters in both raids and dungeons sometimes have movement impairing effects, in either form of roots and/or snares (i.e. hamstring etc.) Having two points in this talent give you a situational ability that can help conserve healer mana. (as they don't have to dispel you if it's for example a freeze, or any impairing effect of magical origin, dispels are expensive, especially when you have to do it on several targets, and even more so if the targets are spread out.) In addition, it could also save your life if you are taking damage from either the effect itself, or if it is imperative that you move to stay alive in some way, (for example to dodge dragons' breaths or tails.) Last boss in The Nexus stands as a good example of a fight where this talent can be useful, as well as Grom'okk in Blackrock Caverns (with the chain thing he does, I think it can be broken by this talent, but I'm not sure... sue me)

Anyway hope this helped :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Guides.