Lessons in the Light

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 14 Apr 2011, 00:22

Lessons in the Light

Maribeth Misfit, floating gnome and Evangelist of the Holy Light has hit Stormwind and has been dismayed by what she has seen. Firmly believing that these people would be happier if they knew what she knows. Sad people will be happy, warlocks will cease their dark arts, thieves will stop stealing and Death Knights will stop being dead (there is actually a demented form of logic behind that last one).

So she's going to hold a Sermon. This will be a community event that once I've hammered out the details I will be advertising on the official forums. The first sermon will be a lore lesson on the actual beliefs of the church. If it's successful Maribeth may hold more sermons on specific subjects. This all will of course be slightly coloured by Maribeth's own views but I intend to keep the actual facts lore-wise correct.

I still have to make sure I have all my facts straight and draw up a basic script to follow. Once I've got that done I'll post up the details such as time and place here and make a post on the Moonglade forum.

Right now I'm posting this here to get a feel for what people think of it and to see if anyone had ideas they have. In particular I need a location. Ideally I'd use the Cathedral but there are trainers there so we'd be liable to get interruptions. Plus the High Priestess and the Archbishop would end up standing aside for a Novice priest. So any other ideas? What do people think?
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Return to Events.