Riddle Sunray

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Riddle » 27 Jul 2011, 17:00

Yup i knew of that even asked Serendipity if it was still necesary to write another application since it was aproved on Silener but she said it was a long time ago.

To keep it short : I made that toon for mostly pvp ( hence the problems i mentioned on that aplication about atacking Orgrimmar , maybe dueling in Goldshire ) but i ended up doing some rp on it also and decided why not join RnP with it since i rped with quite a few members on it. After some time i knew that the pvp i did and duels might affect RnP and also started disliking rogue class as well as the name ( everyone thought i wanted to name it Silencer ) even so it wasn't really an RP apropiate name so i deleted it .
Since we are on the subject is it possible to have the silener account deleted? I looked on the user control panel but couldn't find it to delete it myself.
Even if i might not join RnP , Riddle account will still be here , no point in having Silener too. Let me know if you want to know more or whisper me in game , whatever fits best.
Riddle
Rhymer

Return to Applications.