Skerogeth Mhoderny

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Fereth » 14 Aug 2011, 17:27

My only problem with the story is the character becoming a druid on its own before getting the worgen curse itself is druidic origin. The Gilneans were able to become druids only after the Night Elves took them under their guidance and taught them. Gilneans also had some primal pagan magic to help them grow their crops that was very druidlike in nature. However, I don't see a problem why your character couldn't have possessed similar magic even before coming across Gilneas if he was so affiliated with nature.

I'm not going to say what you should do with your characters story and there is nothing wrong with going outside the lore borders as long as you can justify it well enough. I just don't see how a human would have been able to come to master shapeshifting prior to getting the worgen curse.
Fereth
Rawr!

Return to Applications.