Tales of a Headlands Brawler

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Dremonth » 01 Sep 2011, 18:39

Long awaited update!

As you all know, I shifted Drem back to the characters original name and identity at the start of the summer. It was I'cly described via having Allistair go up north to fight the good fight against Sylvanas besieging forces, but I did note that despite the toon itself being now occupied, the identity of Allistair would make a return some day.

You see, Allistair the ever boastfull brute did not fare as well up north as he usualy did... in fact, he didnt fare well at all. During an ambush of Horde supplies headed to Andorhal, his unit was in itself ambushed by Scourge operating out of Scholomance. During a long and protracted battle, the old brawler got several minor wounds upon his form, poisoned ones. He was subdued, dragged into scholo, and then some rather unspeakable acts were performed.

To not further overexplain what and why, Il just talk about the end result: Dremonth is back, but Im using my recently customized Deathknight to represent him.
Dremonth
Rhymer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn