The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Finna » 14 Oct 2011, 21:40

The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Lads an' lasses,

Sumtime ago oor very own Thane Grov announced he wanted tae spend more time with 'is fam'ly an' therefor wud step down as Thane.

Ah'm proud tae tell y'all tha' ah wos chosen tae be oor new Thane.

Tha' be why ah be invitin' ye noo a'readeh fer tha coronation! Ah will tell ye when it'll be as soon as possible.

Ah can tell ye tha place a'readeh: Wildhammer Keep, Aery Peak, Hinterlands.

Kind regards,

Finna Stonecleaver
First Blade o'tha Mithril Guard

--------------------------------------

Yup, it's true. You'd probably heard already but Grov's moving (or rather moved already) to Japan, for at least two years so he's handing the stick to me, being First Blade and all but we did have a vote too ;) In theory Finna's already operating Thane but we do need a coronation ofcourse. So yeah, Wildhammer Keep, where Thane Truesong Notesinger became Thane of the Mithril Guard (which was also my first big RP event, I was still a green shirted recruit :) great memories, perhaps some of you were there too back then. I'm sure some where, I announced you myself that day :)).

I hope we may welcome many of you that day! I will announce the date asap and ofcourse all guildleaders will be invited via calendar so you can invite further on :)

Finna.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Return to Events.