The passing of Thaneship (what, again?)

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Finna » 03 Nov 2011, 17:24

Untill the coronation itself there's practise every tuesday and friday night at 20:00, come when you like but please try to be there one or two times so you can get the routine (it's not at all difficult so you'll probably get it the first time already :)))

Commands are given in /rw and /ra so you'll know what to do anyway.

It's easy and you can just follow the one in front of you. And even if everything isnt perfect... oh well we'll just look nice :)

Basically what it means for you is follow the one in front of you, stand in the middle looking nicely, turn on command, salute a few times (also on command) and when Grov and me say a lot of blabla bla just look cute. Then I say "Dismissed!" and you'r free to go ;)

That's all really.

If anyone is interested in helping I can send you a PM with the basics of the routine so you can see it's not at all difficult. Im not going to put it here though, no surprise anyway then ;)

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Return to Events.