Tigers and Raptors for everyone!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 12 Mar 2008, 11:07

Tigers and Raptors for everyone!

EH?
Simple, a small side project of mine I`ve been thinking about a long time, and finally got the time to get it going...

WHAT?
Basically, have a walk with up to 20 people in Zul Gurub, for the sole reason of trying to get Tiger or Raptor mounts for the RnP crew. A farm trip of ZG if you like, or an UBRS deluxe as more can come with this one.

WHY?
To prove I`m not only stuck up of course! And because we can `do` something together with a few more peeps and from 60 onwards.

WHEN?
Well, first attempt to organise it is tonight around 20.30 server time. The plan is to do it about once a week. Plan is to go as direct as possible to Thekal and the Bloodlord, and pray very hard the mounts drop.

LONG?
I estimate it would take around 1 / 1.5 hrs to down both fella`s and clear the path to them with a majority of level 70`s, bit like the ratio of outland instances where moving between bosses takes around 30 mins.

DROP?
If a mount drops, anyone should roll `NEED` unless you really really don`t want it OR already have one of the ZG mounts. Let`s try to get everyone a tiger OR a raptor to start with, not some with both and others with nothing iight...
Lyntaria

Return to Events.