Westfall Awareness

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 26 Jan 2012, 18:42

Westfall Awareness

<On the great mess of parchment, ink and miscellanea that is the Rhyme and Punishment bulletin board, a new notice can be seen, pinned in the centre and written in cramped red ink.>

ATTENTION!
Since the Cataclysm much more has been shattered than the city of Stormwind or the ecology of its environs. The already tenuous social climate of Westfall has dropped from a strenuous and difficult was of life, to one of day-to-day suffering and desolation. Migrants and miscreants have flocked to the land and filled it to breaking point, in much the same way the stonemasons of Stormwind fled to it years ago. And it is a well-known fact that history often repeats itself.
For this reason, the priests of Northshire Abbey and the Cathedral of Light have been heading a charity service, diverting as much food sources as possible to ease the pain of the vagrants in Westfall. Both as an act of human kindness, and in hope that it will be a deterrent to those that might become bandits, as happened the last time.
Resources, however, are slim. And so I, Kayora Ethenvale, am now hosting an even to bring as much awareness to the problem as possible. I ask you to prepare whatever food you can, any spare clothes you might have, or even labour you might be able to provide. It is necessary to take these people off the roads and allow them the chance of a future, than ignore the problem and let their self-pity grow to resentment.

The event is still in its planning stages, and I am open to any ideas or offers a fellow guild member might have. I can be contacted by post at any time, and feel free to spread the word.
This is not closed to followers of the Light only, only those with the morality and sense to give to the unfortunate.

Thank you.

I'd like it to be open to people outside the guild, so I'll place this on the forums once we have it more hammered out.

Lastly, phasing is important. If you've done the Westfall quests up to it burning, you'll have to come on a different character. It's irritating, but that's how it is. I've done the quests to get Westfall Stew, an actual item I can place that'll have vagrants flocking around to eat it, and you're welcome to do those quests too! The soup can be placed anywhere, no limit, just don't hand the quest in.

I think that's it, might add more later.
I hope this font is acceptable to you picky types, too. :E
Thoughts?>
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Return to Events.