Westfall Awareness

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Kayora » 30 Jan 2012, 19:09

The debate idea sounds interesting, continuation of Erethas's political events but with an added charity drive at the end. Problem is having an organised debate with an opposing side would suggest if the other side "won" then there would be no event afterwards. Someone in the crowds could speak out against helping the lazy in Westfall, but then it would be hard to justify the entire group stopping and having a debate over whether the donation is right or wrong.
Still, I'd like to do that, there are probably more ways to get the debate side in than just those two options.

Serendipity wrote:Can always do some ingredient gathering.... Like fishing and clobbering animals. Either in Westall itself, or in Elwynn Forest

Or a large drive of people doing the cooking daily under the pretence the food is for Westfall, not the orphans.. etc. Then I suppose the journey to Westfall afterwards is just by those that want to see the food delivered also.

Nice ideas here, forgive me if I'm a bit slow on the uptake since I'm busy with exams all this week, thanks!
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.
Kayora
Rhymer

Return to Events.