Renewal of service

Crazy with impeccable logic that makes no sense, Short stories and adventures for your enjoyment

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 17 Oct 2012, 13:29

Renewal of service

The apartment was dark, the floor covered with dust, some spiderwebs on the walls.
A loud banging could be heard from outside on the door.
Pause.
One loud bang at the door before the door crashed onto the floor.

A tall figure stood at the door, overlooking the scene for a moment.
A smaller hunched up figure stood behind the first one some flies could be seen flying atop that one seeming to love it.

The Tall figure sighed deeply before moving off the entrance to the side, the hunched up figure following quickly after the taller figure.

A robed figure moved into the darkened room, lighting up a torch, Tormeron's face could be seen flickering with the firelight.
Tormeron looked briefly around at the place before ordering a silent incomprehensible commands to an imp near him.
The imp moving about the house quickly breaking wood boards placed on top of the windows, barring them from anyone coming in.

Tormeron sighed deeply whispering quietly "now i will be able to move along my plans" moving to a rocking chair surveying a large library of books, each decorated by various runes of magic.
A slight green flicker could be seen passing in his eyes
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Tormeron the Insane