Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 17 Jan 2013, 23:03

A crystal recovered from the wreckage of a battle in Tempest Keep contains the following message implanted by a Magister using magic.

Hello? Is this working? Ah excellent. My name is Nethermancer Kalsera. I imagine in your youth you scoff at a time when we feared demons but let me tell you, harnessing them to serve the Sin'dorei was is no mean feat. But we will succeed. know that I did this for you. To make you strong! By the time you hear this I imagine you have seen the benefits.

Anyway, I shall begin my daily log with a curiosity. I have been working in Netherstorm for several months. In my daily scyring I was alerted to a disturbance in the Nether. One which all the portents suggest directly relates to my near future. It seems a group of time travellers have arrived from the future. A forsaken warlock whose companions refer to a Calender, a Tauren Shaman called Lockdeep and a beautiful and yet oddly familiar Blood Knight called Lak. They are a ramshackle group calling themselves the "Dread Hammer" and my guess is they are freedom fighters who war against our noble Prince. They must know my plans and intend to foil me.

They made contact with the new surge of Horde troops coming through the portal, which worried me but I needn't have. They seemed confused. THey ran around collecting scrap for a goblin and fighting the Fel Orcs. Clearly they have no idea what they're doing.

Nevertheless, my work is at a critical juncture and I cannot risk interference. As such I have arranged a surprise for the Dread Hammer. I think they'll be positively... crushed!

The recording fades out to the sound of villainous laughter. Will the Red Banner figure out what the fel they're doing? What terrible fate awaits them? Will Nethermancer Kalsera improve the sound quality of her scryings? Will Lo'kni remember any of this in the morning? Find out next time in another exciting episode of Red Banner 2: Arcane Boogaloo!
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Return to Events.