Fenryras Crowley

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Fenryras Crowley » 15 Feb 2013, 19:48

Fenryras Crowley

Hello!
Em... I'm not quite sure what I should be writing in here, but let's give it a try!
I'm Fenryras Crowley. No, I'm not related to Darius, no.. Got to say that, just to make it clear for everyone! So, em... I'm a roleplayer. Very much so, I have roleplayed ever since I joined the game during 'good old' (or maybe not so good, I don't know...) Vanilla times. I'm not saying I was good roleplayer when I started, actually when I think of it now, I kinda sucked... But I can say I'm rather decent by now :)
My current main is a Horde, so that may have some effect on my activity at times. But since I have found this character quite nice, who knows what will happen. I'm rather casual player. I like good people, I give to others what they deserve..
What else? I hope to hear from you soon, and give a big smooch to everyone or... something :X
See you in game!
Fenryras
Fenryras Crowley
Rhymer

Return to Applications.