Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 01 May 2013, 15:36

From the diary of Carl Jonesy

So the Red Banner has proven to be unfruitful as help in my search for 'sis. I haven't seen the others in weeks, it'll be a tough nut for our superiors to figure out who's the deserters, I guess we all are.

These days I wander the Outlands, alone. Well, not completely alone, I still have Clifford and Fred to keep me company; Great companions, but not too talkative. I don't know what I expect to find out here, maybe my untimely demise? Time will tell. I've been serving the Horde presence in Hellfire, to keep the fel orcs in check. But I will be moving on soon.

-C. Jonesy

PS: On the plus-side, my aim seems to be improving.

-----------------------------------

I ran into a patrol of Alliance soldiers today, they looked like mercenaries, just like us. When they spotted me they ran after me with their weapons raised and spoiling for a fight, despite me attempting to signal them I didn't want any trouble. Oh well, light be with them in the afterlife, for I was forced to gun them down... My aim -is- getting better.

It feels strange to have been human once, and now be their enemy. I think about 'Sis a lot these days, 'these days', hah! The only indication I have for day and night is my pocketwatch. This place really messes with my inner clock.

Zangarmarsh proved to be a depressing place, full of Naga and Hydras. I moved on quickly.

I think I will make my way North, into the spiky lands of the Blade's Edge Mountains.

-C. Jonesy
---------------------------------------

In a way it's hard to admit, yet still it's very true. I miss the others, my comrades, my brothers and sisters in arms.

I miss Lokni, the old tauren, poor fellow has trouble with his memory, I'd be amazed if he'd remember me when next we meet, if ever.

I miss Mortinium, the silent fellow, he never spoke too much, so I actually have no idea if he's as crazy as the others, something must have messed him up enough to sign up with the Red Banner though.

I miss Kalsera, the spoiled Blood Elf. We didn't see eye to eye most of the time, but I would still call her 'friend', as I'm sure she would call me.

I miss Calindei too, that crazy lady is a bit of an abomination, with all those different body parts from different sources. I don't think she's the most good-hearted of sorts, but she's saved my life a couple of times. Not to mention she's good for comic relief sometimes.

I miss them all making fun of my accent... We were a family.

- C. Jonesy
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Events.