Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 02 May 2013, 09:58

Finally back on Azerothian soil. I wonder if the others are missing me, I imagine Kalsera sees my absence as a reason to get into another of her famous hissy-fits.

I've taken a few days for recuperation in Orgrimmar, I spend my time at the pubs around the city, I wonder why chairs are so scarce in them, I imagine even orcs and tauren get sore bums when sitting on the floor for too long, yet they've got no chairs.

When I'm done here I will head to the cold region of Northrend and assist with the peace-keeping up there, the scourge still run about the place last time I heard, a good way for me to make a few gold as a hired gun. I should get myself a scarf.

Well, bottom's up Carl!

- C. Jonesy

---------------

Funny thing, the other Horde soldiers and mercenaries have taken to calling me "Loose Cannon Jonesy". When I asked them why, they told me it's because of the way I handle my rifle. They said "There's few people around here who wave their gun around like you do and actually hit their targets at the same time." I shrugged at them, I figure any skilled marksman can pull off those kind of shots. But if they fancy giving me a nickname I won't stop them, I know how comradeship in armed forces work.

My tasks here have been a bit more warfare and a bit less peace-keeping than I expected them to be. But orders are orders I guess. Funny that I've basically abandoned one place to take orders from and gone to another instead like it was nothing.

Grizzly Hills is proving cozy so far, can't wait to explore this area further!

Signed with amusement.
- Loose Cannon Jonesy
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Events.