Hordeside Story: RnP goes red!

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 04 May 2013, 17:49

More from Carl Jonesy's travel diary

I have to say, Icecrown is COLD! And I thought the cold embrace of death was cold. It's funny isn't it, how the lord of death's own region is colder than death itself, there must be some sort of irony in there somewhere.

I have left the horde army behind now, I figured I had served my purpose with them now. They seemed disappointed to lose me, but I don't care. I will spend my time in the pubs of Orgrimmar for a while once again, I even loaned some books from the Undercity library on the time Deathwing almost tore Azeroth to pieces, maybe I'll learn something useful?

Maybe this is what I want? To be free; be my own master! I don't owe anything to the Horde and they don't owe me anything either. I'll consider myself a tourist from now on, I doubt I'll be able to see the sights in Alliance lands though, but I guess you can't have everything. I even considered joining up with one of those neutral organizations, but I guess I would tire of that as well, any organization gets by on giving orders to their members. Ah well.

And what of my sister? I guess being a tourist is as good a way as any to find her, that's the curse of having as good as no clues.

- C. Jonesy

I think I'm starting to turn into one of those reclusive wanderer types you read about in books. Well, life carries little meaning to me these days, depressing as it may sound. However I'm sure I will find my sister one day, and when I do, life will be better and more meaningful.

In the meantime I'll just sing a highway song and keep riding.

-C. Jonesy
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Events.