What came to pass and what came next

Take a look into the life of a not-so-ordninary servant of the light!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 09 Nov 2013, 07:19

What came to pass and what came next

No, it's not story time... yet.

I'm sure the people of this guild knows Lilandris the character well, I've been here a while after all, and I always try to make a believable character, and as such, character development is never done. But you've all come to know Lil and the different aspects of her personality and life, and now we are about to see an expansion which by it's looks is a golden opportunity for me to develop Lil even further, while I already have a few ideas rolling around in my head, a thought struck me: What if I asked you guys?

I'm not asking you to develop my character for me, I'm rather asking what (if anything) you all would like to see. Any parts of her past, present or future you would like to be enlightened or "padded"? Any ideas for her at all to play out is welcome, and hopefully it will help me shape her further. I feel the next expansion will definitely be big for Lil, much bigger than Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria ever was put together! And as such it's only fitting that we see her shaped further. Not only adding to her current state, but also, most likely, change.

One thing I've thought of so far that I'm really feeling like doing, is to put more effort into her sister, Kynidris, and their sisterly bond, there is definitely room for expanding that part of Lil.

So here's your chance, consider yourselves "invited" to take part in my character development. That is if you are not too preoccupied with thinking about your own characters for the next expansion, in which case I totally understand and you are excused ;)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Lilandris the Lightmancer