Tormeron's events: the Stories

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 02 Jul 2014, 00:21

After reading that newspaper article about the escaped convict, I have decided to put ink to quill and clarify the situation and current event as I see it. My name is Chepi and this is the story so far...

After our perilous trip through Dun Morogh the week back I figured that today's expedition would be no less dangerous but this time we had a larger group face any challenges that came our way. As is often the case this meant that we were perhaps even less decisive than usual. At some point I was beginning to wonder if Lil would come to blows with Claraa but now I'm just getting ahead of myself.

We started our journey just south of Dun Algaz with the intention of searching for clues on where the escaped convict had last been seen. We travelled north to a Night Elf encampment to ask the locals if they had seen a Night Elf and a band of Ice trolls recently. Hardly something you wouldn't notice like a Rhymer at a non-alcoholic drinks bar. Much discussions were had between our own Syrah and the local Elves and soon we were on the trail north to the pirate cove near Stromgarde, which was lucky since until that point it was undecided whether the current crisis involved chasing our missing criminal, Dippys hair getting wet or how to ship the Greenwarder to Stormwind to be our new bouncer for the bar. Anyway the rain stopped and we moved on thus solving two of our three current problems.

Upon arriving at said pirate cove we met a jolly Ogre near the pirate ship intent on smashing us to pieces. I had the brilliant idea of bringing him on our side with a hearty meal and booze but typically Dippy decided that a disguise and engaging him with chatter was the correct course of action. Still she doesn't exactly need much encouraging to put on a beard I suppose. It did suit her. Anyway Lil shot at him and the situation with the pirates deteriorated from then onwards.

Having arrows fired at us is all very well but we must draw the line at cannonballs. Lil, Aroona and Tibby engaged the trolls up on the mountain who were shooting arrows down on us. At this point I had had enough and followed them. I arrived just in time to see Lil knocked off the side and Myself , Dippy and Claraa to help finish off the rest. Most of the trolls managed to escape yet again, this time through a portal. Had I been alone I would have blown that section of the mountain to bits but with Dippy and Claraa around I couldn't risk it.

The trolls escaped and the ship down below set sail. Once again the slippery bastard had escaped us.

Then we met a prisoner in the pirate cove who we set free. We also found details on a certain meeting that's going to happen in Menethil Harbour soon. We intend to make sure that we interfere and catch our prey once and for all. If he resists and becomes violent then I hope Claraa does the necessary deed.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Return to The Shady Rest Inn