A plea for help

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 27 Jul 2014, 17:51

A plea for help

So Stutter had a chat with us in the omgrp channel today, and he told me one of his guildies for a long time (who eventually became an IRL friend too), Vera/Elvira, is feeling a little down, stressed out and abandoned due to many of his old WoW RP friends have taken off for other pastures. So apparently he's considering quitting WoW, and Stutter doesn't want to lose a good RPer like this, which I understand, because this person still enjoys WoW.

So Stutter asked all of us for help to reach out to this person, and tell him that even if some old friends have gone, there's still plenty more that want to be his friend.

Now instead of us gradually and individually making contact over time, I had another idea. Stutter liked the idea, but I wanted to ask you guys too what you think.

How about we make the upcoming RnP Pub in his/her honor? Make them the guest of honor! I know most of us probably don't know this person at all currently, but any good RPer lost is one too many, so I'd like us to do this as part of the community and show them that there's still plenty of reason to stick around. :)

So what do you say, folks? Shall we do our part? :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Events.