Application penned in dark red ink

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Malvious » 08 Aug 2014, 21:01

Ah yes keeping the warlock under wraps - well I guess that is because the first time I tried playing one was way back when it was hard to find the trainers as they hid away themselves. Summoning demons is not really the sort of thing to be done at the dinner table after all. Transforming into a demon within a city should - technically cause a fair bit of interest form the city guard I suppose.

I do try to keep the summoned demons away when within the city and also if I have to ride then it is a mundane horse. Outside of the city is totally another story of course!

Mind you it is a bit difficult trying to maintain such a role when there are loads of folks running around with all manner of beasts and flying even! The citizens of the cities must dread setting foot outside of their doors at times.
Malvious

Return to Applications.