Tormeron's events: the Stories

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 10 Sep 2014, 15:31

Lil wrote in her diary after the evening's events, not something she usually does.

This evening was a strange one. Stranger than most. Unknown, though undeniably evil forces were at work both within and outside the artifact we have been chasing after for the last month or so, which we finally, though somewhat unintentionally managed to assemble tonight. Thankfully, we and the forces of good prevailed in the end, managing to destroy the artifact. Though I have a gut feeling that we haven't seen the last of the related evil forces.

This quest has taken it's toll on all of us, I don't think we will ever forget what happened in the course of these last weeks, though I believe we all came out stronger and as better people in the end... We learned a lot about each other. And I for one must admit it felt good to have comrades in arms with me for once, rather than working alone.

Sadly, I remain puzzled by Thelarwen, the ebon knight* from Hearthglen. She answers to Lord Tirion Fordring as far as I gather, hence why she lives in Hearthglen normally I reckon. She does The Light's work, though she does not seem to embrace The Light at the same time. And well enough, as she has stated several times upon my acting through instinct, she claims the Light's restorative magics and blessings harm her. I am not sure what to make of it, though I haven't seen any evidence of external damage upon her as a result. Either way, I value her as a friend and sister-in-arms, even despite her frosty-cold exterior. I hold firm in my belief that she is not beyond redemption, perhaps unlike her ebon knight brethren. Perhaps even the Light can be convinced of this as well? I can only hope for now. She will be in my prayers.

* Lil prefers this name over "death knight". A much less condemning name in her opinion.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn