Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 04 Nov 2014, 23:01

Suggestion box

Hey friends,

Tonight you've experienced an event that was as per suggestion from Serendipity, a mystery to be solved. almost no fight happened appart from a few rats and a few mice.

I know you all find it much easier to just attend the events and do nothing to actually make them happen, and i don't mind it at all, but appart from Gergel and Claresta's feedbacks i'm getting very little other feedback.

recently i learned through serendipity that she'd like a different kind of events every now and again. So i shall do so, i need more feedback to do stuff the rest of you want as well. Don't be shy saying what you don't like and what type of events you like more.

I won't do everyone's favorite events every time, but it shall give more variety to the events types.

You are all hereby welcomed and asked to please fill a feedback every week or every few weeks about the events

below are some answers that can help me if you answer them after every event:

1. What event are you giving feedback to? (some minor description if no name was given to the event)

2. From 1 to 10 how fun was the event for you? (1 being horrible, 10 being out of this world)

3. What parts of the event did you like most? (not about the RP that went on, but about the event itself, my descriptions etc.)

4. What parts of the events did you find to be lacking or bad? (not about the RP that went on, just the event itself)

5. Rp-wise, what went well in your opinion? what parts do you think should be used again?

6. RP-wise, What went badly, or felt lacking? what parts do you think should be removed forever or less?

7. Anything else you wish to add

P.s. please put the number next to the answer you give so i can follow what you are giving feedback to.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Events.