Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Finna » 05 Nov 2014, 09:36

1. Event yesterday but also the others like it.

7. I'll just put it in one bit of information: I'm not the one for events where you stand around and imagine everything that happens. In tabletop RP that's ok, you use your imagination but in WoW, it somehow looks silly standing there with a group, RP'ing in raidchat or /say but seeing things that aren't there and interacting with things you can't interact with, and frankly just repeating what you tell us to say or do. That's no comment towards you but in the beginning it's enjoyable but to me it grows a bit boring after awhile. For example, there was a rat in Milli's hair. Fine, I jump around and throw a spell here and there but I have the luck to have a spell that doesn't need a target so I can actually use it. People emote things about rats and being in their hair and stuff but in fact, all we do is stand around and walk towards a point and walk back.

I hope you understand where I'm going, since I do like the events you make and I really do appreciate all the work you put into it, but these events just aren't my thing. I think I'll be more at the thursday events like the street auctions and such.

Please dont see this as comment Torm, its just me who's not really into these events, not at all your fault. But just so you know why I'm not many times at these kinds of events. Its just not really my thing.

[Liandrix] says: On a scale from one to ten... what is your favourite colour from the alphabet?

All Druid forms have been converted to .PDF.
Finna
Rhymer

Return to Events.