Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 05 Nov 2014, 12:24

I never have trouble with having to apply my imagination to things, I do it constantly anyway. And segwaying off what Gergel said, it's just as well to RP that a man is in the room, than "interact" with an NPC. Hell if we get down to it, NPCs don't really talk to us either, a box containing text pops up when we interact with them. My point here is that almost all aspects of WoW require some level of imagination. As such, I personally find Finna and Shev's issue very strange, but that's just me.

Aaaaaanyway. This isn't really what this thread is for methinks :P

As for my two cents towards Tormeron: A general suggestion really, it would be nice to see a few more events of a more casual nature, such as the street auction for example. I'm reminded of our trip to Stranglethorn where suddenly our hair was full of maggots and naga and goodness knows what else. What Adrenus had technically planned for that evening was a quiet picnic evening, and while I can only speak for myself, I'd have been just fine if nothing had happened that evening after all and we'd all just enjoyed a relaxing time in Stranglethorn. :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Events.