Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 05 Nov 2014, 13:55

I joined in on the Dalaran event on the 04/11/2014 and had fun.

I'll give it a 7, that's a safe number isn't it? When my Doc a few weeks ago asked me on a scale of 1-10 how much pain my stomach and back was in I said 7 too. That seems to be a good number for Renal Colic (Kidney Stones) I reckon. Very safe number all round.

I liked the early part of the event the most, when we were investigating the disappearances. I'm not sure if the name Popo (I reckon if Dippy was around we may have also bumped into RawrRawr and Kinky Inky) or the initials T.R was supposed to help move us along in anyway but things resolved themselves pretty well anyway.

I enjoyed watching Zeneth struggle with a rat and his clear disgust of seeing a mouse crawl out of what looked like a dead fellow at the time. I felt Roo shined the brightest this night which seemed pretty perfect to me.

*** Usual Gergel-like disclaimer about if I didn't enjoy them then I wouldn't go. I always look forward to them. ***

I just don't have much feedback to give on this one.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Return to Events.