I thought I best to send ye a proper application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Dolfur » 06 Nov 2014, 19:30

Well PVE is questing I guess and well I have only maxed out one char in all my years of playing because of the fact that we grouped and role-played a wee bit more then we focused on the quest, stopping for food, someone fell over and hurt a knee, someone got scared or missed their mother ( yes we had peeps role-playing youngsters), there are so many examples of what can happen when roaming the wild
If I misunderstood and PVE is something else then I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I am not really up to speed with all them Rp Pvp PVE PVC RPvp or what they are all called ha ha.
Dolfur himself does not know of any relation but the fact that he had family in the Hinterlands, not sure if it was specifically in Aerie Peak but he does not seem to care either, he puts no more weight to his last name then someone who would be name Underrock. though his personality reminds you of the Wildhammers, he loves animals and nature, cannot get enough of gryphons, he is a mountain dwarf at heart, yet he never wanted to walk the path of neither a shaman nor a pure fighter, he always felt he wanted to help others in another way, until he stayed with his grandfather and began his studies of priesthood in the Order of the Hammer, he mainly helped out where he could even though he is the most disciplined dwarf he always had the heart in the right spot, oh and he might like to drink to much, hence being a drunkard lout at one to many times
Dolfur

Return to Applications.