Sophians application

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 04 Dec 2014, 17:14

Re: Sophians application

This looks good to me!

Your response on the lore question tells me you are also willing to rectify any potential "mistakes" in your character, this is a good trait to have imo.

Though I do wonder of your character's age. Your character's history naturally went down before the third war. This isn't too long ago, naturally, but are you sure she wouldn't be a few years older? No big deal either way I suppose, easily fixable if needed (I wouldn't be completely sure on the matter off the top of my head either), just wanted to point it out is all :) I've no idea if you've done the math on it or not xD

It is understandable that you won't prioritize RPing your alt with us over your main with old friends over on Argent Dawn, so I don't see that as a problem. Though we -do- hope to see you around a bit, should you be taken in.

Aaaaanyway! Track down an officer for an interview, and we'll take it from there :X
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Applications.