Application. - Ajulae

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 31 Dec 2014, 03:30

Ajulae wrote:Any special character traits: Submissive

I take it this means she's a quiet type? Does she also let herself be bossed around much? (I suppose that goes without saying)

Ajulae wrote:What is the RP guild focus/Story?

Our guild is internally composed of many different personalities and walks of life. As such, the guild -mostly- doesn't have a unified goal. The individuals within make their own roads, though often taking their guild friends with them on those roads.

That being said, we have a sort of "loose" focus as a guild of morale keepers within the Alliance. (our monthly RnP Pub/happy hour at the Blue Recluse is an example of the guild's "official business")

Ajulae wrote:Will there be Public Events as well as the normal Guild ones?

Our events are all usually public unless otherwise specified. With the exception of internal guild meetings, our events are usually open for anyone willing to tag along.

Ajulae wrote:Is the guild heavy Lore focused?

Depends what you mean by that. The guild members certainly discuss current and past events when it comes up in conversation. Though rarely in any official regard - not really our business as a group.

If you mean "how strictly to we stick to the lore", I can say we're not exactly purists in this regard. We'll point out things that are so-and-so in the official lore if something is -way off-. But most of the time, in case of individuals or small groups, as long as things have a certain level of plausibility intact ("that -could- make sense" etc.) We're mostly okay with it. In other words, you're allowed a certain level of slack/leniency in personal story, powers, w/e, as long as it's not too over the top and grandiose.

Ajulae wrote:Do I get cookies?

Ask Shevron :X

This application looks fine at a glance, though I would like the other officers and Serendipity to have a gander at this before we continue. Thank you for your patience, keep your eyes on this here thread ;)
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Applications.