All events closed.

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Ajulae » 09 Feb 2015, 17:20

All events closed.

Time: Regular at 8PM server time on a Saturday.
Meeting:Ashenvale - Forest Song
Battle System: /Roll on bosses and odd things, but can be varied from no rolls used to the Heavy system.
How the Event will flow: Since I stopped Ajulae's Story line and Just my lack luster for Ajulae as A character is dead to me, Along with my Old main Solyea... So this Won't be based off of my character. But rather Things like:
    Monster hunt.
    Puzzle/Riddle.
    Fetch Quest.
    Diplomacy.
    Odd things.

Story Base: Would start off with a Monster hunt, That you will get a letter or what ever that detailed where to meet... So to start off!

*A mail is sent out to all RnP company.*

"Heroes Of old, I summon you to a Place of tensions that grow by the hour. I need all of what you have to head Right to Ashenvale, Forest Song. There are Demons that are making Ill with relations to the Horde and Our Elf Kin. Here are the details:
Demonic Fel Orc is killing creatures on the no hunt list from what we find and SI:7 have noted... The same Demon is making the Horde Annoyed with A lot of their hunting parties turning up dead...
Sort it out Champions! and Shut it down!
Last edited by Ajulae on 23 Apr 2015, 19:29, edited 3 times in total.
Ajulae
Servant

Return to Events.