Suggestion box

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Aroona » 23 Feb 2015, 15:42

1. What event are you giving feedback to? (some minor description if no name was given to the event)
Northrend Ex
2. From 1 to 10 how fun was the event for you? (1 being horrible, 10 being out of this world)
3. What parts of the event did you like most? (not about the RP that went on, but about the event itself, my descriptions etc.) Being in an area we've not really rp'd in before. Trying to keep it liniar, as if we never left in the first place.

4. What parts of the events did you find to be lacking or bad? (not about the RP that went on, just the event itself) Not so much exploring as I thought there'd be, and as fun as fighting and solving mysteries is I can't help but feel we're going a bit Scooby Doo with our rp's. As in covering familiar ground frequently.

5. Rp-wise, what went well in your opinion? what parts do you think should be used again?
I think adding companion npc's was a nice touch, and the riddle skeleton was fun to talk to.

6. RP-wise, What went badly, or felt lacking? what parts do you think should be removed forever or less?
Saving the world is fun and all but there's lots of content in game that gives a similar feeling, some more social aspects feel like a welcome break between life threatening situations. Fighting's not much of a challenge anymore.

7. Anything else you wish to add
Personally I'd like to see a slow background build up for a major threat while the forefront of the event being seemingly more social, perhaps training/sparring or more general meetings. Perhaps pairing or grouping up characters that don't often work together for smaller missions in between larger events.
Aroona wrote:All music needs more cannons
Aroona
Rhymer

Return to Events.