Tormeron's events: the Stories

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 06 Mar 2015, 15:49

Lilandris

It was certainly a strange feeling. It was the first time I'd extended my mercy to any undead who wasn't within the ranks of the ebon knights. Then and there I'd had the intention to kill the skeleton and release the spirit trapped within. I wasn't sure if his words were truth or lies, when he spoke of his intentions for his future. Even then, his wishes sounded strange to me, he said he merely wanted to explore the region. Surely his soul's suffering would be greater than his curiosity for the countryside.

I'd been just about ready to end him as he started off, I felt he hadn't given me a straight answer to my questions. But my eyes landed on Thelarwen for a moment, and it dawned on me that it had been pretty much the same way when the ebon knights broke free from Arthas' influence. I stayed my hand. I hadn't experienced Joe as long as the others in the group, due to my absence for a long time. But he seemed sincere enough then and there.

He walks in my mercy. For now. Some day I might reconsider, but I will at least humor his request for exploring for a little while. Sometimes it can be painful to do the right thing.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to The Shady Rest Inn