Application Form: Bleivynd

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Bleivynd » 07 Sep 2015, 09:01

Application Form: Bleivynd

::: In-Character Application Letter :::

Application Letter:

Do not remove

to administrative staff of the guild Rhyme & Punishment

I am Bleivyd of Acherus Knights. I belive that your company is well aware of us death knights and where we stand now. I do not wish to seem harsh, but know that we are weary of accusations.
What I wish is to join your company. Where mostly we are unaccepted, we still have our duties to fulfill, eventhough we are cursed.
There is nothing much left of my past, nothing I can be proud of to mention to you. Accept me in your ranks, and I shall prove myself.
For the Alliance &
May the Light guide you all.

::: Character Details :::

Name: Bleivynd Illvenge

Race: Human

Class: Death Knight

Level: 63

Is this your main or alt?: Main

Current main and secondary specialization: Frost Death Knight, didn't choose the secondary yet.

Current primary and secondary professions: Herbalism & alchemy. Used to do some.. fishing..

Realm of Origin: Steamwheedle Cartel

Amount of time you have been on this realm: Days

Did you start the character on this realm, or is it a transfer? If transfer, from where?: Started here.

Current guild you are part of, and previous guilds you have been in (if any): Nöpe

Background of previous guilds:

Do not remove

Joined some guilds with weird names and concepts like "lollypop" and "currently offline", left at the same day. They had nothing to do with roleplaying.

Since when have you been playing WoW?: The Burning Crusade

Do you know, or have been referred by, a current member of RnP?: Nöpe. Found on guildsearch myself.

::: Player OOC Details :::

Real age bracket: 16-20

Your country of residence: Turkey

Your level of English: Moderate

What kind of a player are you in terms of time spent online?: Somewhat regular

::: RP Details :::

Races / classes / factions your character hates or is "at war" with?: Dislikes paladins & priests, hates mindless undead. Not really though, since he is mostly emotionless.

How knowledgeable of the Warcraft lore are you?: Somewhat competent

Your favourite WoW area, and why?:

Do not remove

Western Pleguelands, Hearthglen. It is home of my main^^ At least, it once was.

Your fondest RP memory:

Do not remove

In one of our D&D games, I was playing a controller, which is actually a generic mage. The sadist member of the group follows me to the forest silently, where I test my powers after escaping from the tower of magi. Tired of casting spells back to back, he comes out and pushes me down. Starts kicking me, "What's that you do, mage? Wachha gonna do?!". Knowing that I am exhausted, I try to buy some time by burning his eyes a bit with a flash light. I fail as he keeps kicking me down. "So you are the mages that everyone is afraid of, and all you do is cute little lights?". Pulling his rapier, he jabs it into my shoulder and then my belly. Screaming in pain and anger, I stike him with lightning, flowing inside him for seconds. He collapses. Pleased by realizing the power of a controll-master, I pass out.
Sweet times :>

Why did you choose Rhyme and Punishment?:

Do not remove

You take roleplaying seriously and seem well established and active. That's all I'm looking for!

Why do you think that we should invite you as a guild member?:

Do not remove

Why do you take new members? My guess would be, to enjoy the game and roleplaying! So here I am, take me with yeh! :P Help this poor death knight prove himself to all living.

Are you willing to attend guild meetings?: Yes

Are you willing to attend guild RP events?: Yes

Any thoughts or questions you wish to ask the guild?:

Do not remove

I started to play WoW again after years, so I am not actually a "new player". So, lets go on with a fine roleplaying guild!

I downloaded Total Roleplay 3, if you use it too...

Bleivynd

Return to Applications.