Tormeron's events: the Stories

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 10 Sep 2015, 17:25

Event on the 08/09/2015, Blue Recluse Stormwind City.
Chepi scribbling notes.

Bizarrely no Dippy around today, which made me more amused than normal considering we were actually in the pub. I had just settled down with a bottle of wine ready to impress my companions with my latest exploits, when suddenly a Worgen burst in through the doorway. The Worgen wore an eye patch and it didn’t take me long to realise it was the same fellow we met in Gilneas during our previous adventure. I was impressed he was still alive considering the state we last saw him in. He quickly blurted out that he had been looking for me and Adrenus and that something was after him.

Apparently he had managed to get to Stormwind with a group of his fellow Worgen who had escaped the failure at the gates of Gilneas. Now a something had killed his Worgen friends nearby. For reasons I can’t remember we decided to investigate and made our way out of Stormwind and into Elwynn Forest. The Eye patched Worgen kept warning us of danger as we continued on towards his fallen friends. A Pointless task really, as if anyone doesn’t know that such proximity to Goldshire isn’t already dangerous.

We found his corpse friends not too far from the road and began our investigations into the cause of death. Not exactly a difficult task as the bodies had been slashed up pretty bad, as if a large wild animal had got them. Oddly though we could find no signs of the attacker, any tracks left behind or any traces of the killers what so ever. Many questions were thrown at the eye patched Worgen but he seemed evasive or useless as ever. Apparently he had been away while the attack was happening only returning just in time to see the end of the fight, yet he could give no description of the attacker from such distance.

While Aroona and Adrenus both consulted each other I had a chance to speak to Ish'Kafael on the subject. She was confident that the eye patched Worgen had in fact done the deed himself but perhaps not of his own free will. Adrenus offered the alternative that they had in fact killed each other. This did seem to fit well, but no sooner had he given the idea a voice when suddenly the eye patched Worgen simply fainted.

We decided it was best to tie him up for now just in case he became violent. I had some spare rope I keep around for just such a predicament. I passed it to Aroona and she quickly and tidally made all the necessary knots, while all the time the eye patched Worgens fur oddly started to fall out. The ropes seemed very firm and I’m pretty certain I had just had a preview of Roo and Lils bedtime activities. Before I could further comment on this Roo suddenly changed into a druid attacking form. Wondering for a moment if I’d finally overstepped the line, I then noticed she was looking behind Adrenus and me. A group of undead looking Worgen were advancing on us.

We fought against these foes well but it was Adrenus’s holy magic that did the most amount of damage. Once hit from his spells they almost seemed to just topple over. Soon the battle was over and we returned to the now furless eye patched Worgen, who of course was no longer there. I sensed a spell had been cast by someone to take the Worgen away but could not find any signs of whom or where they were.
The bodies of the undead like Worgen had also seemed to have just disappeared.
With no further immediate clues to follow we returned to Stormwind.

I’ve no doubt that we shall see our furless, eye patch wearing friend again soon enough. Perhaps I’ll even bother to ask him his name.
Aroona likes this post.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Return to The Shady Rest Inn