The Travels of Thelarwen

Cute and Quiet. Makes a lot of hand gestures, a bit like Yoda, but less green.

Topic/Postby Gergel » 13 Sep 2015, 19:40

The Travels of Thelarwen

Here's a bit of what I've been working on recently while waiting for the WoW urge to return. Something to describe where Thelarwen's been and what she's been doing while she and I have been off the WoW grid.

The Travels.

I walk. The ocean. The desert. The darkness where no light has ever been. The jungle.

How much time has passed? I have lost count. Weeks. Months, more likely. I do not even care.

There is a voice in my head. It draws me away from the ones with whom I have recently surrounded myself. I do not know what it is. The last whisper of the Lich King, a fragment of his doomed consciousness still clinging to his creations? A spirit which has attached itself to me during the myriad of travels and battles I have shared with the priest and druid who are cursed to live in perpetually interesting times? The specters of those I have killed? A spirit of the elements? The whispers of the Burning Legion or the Old Gods?

...The ghost of Susan?...

Or perhaps I have merely gone insane.

It is there. It whispers. It tells me to walk, and I walk. It tells me to stay, and I stay. It tells me to kill, and I kill.

I do not know its goals any more than I am able to recognize its nature. But it drives me. At its insistence I have left everyone behind.

I walk.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Gergel Starmane