Tormeron's events: the Stories

It's happy hour, the alcohol is flowing. It's time to pull up a tankard of ale, bottle of wine for the ladies and regail tales of heroism and grandeur.

Topic/Postby Claresta » 07 Oct 2015, 13:06

Event on the 06/10/2015, Stormwind City. Near the cheese shop.
Chepi scribbling notes.

I think most academics and people of importance would agree that all great adventures begin after consuming a good quantity of cheese. In an effort to prove this I’ve taken an interest in Stormwind Brie. Any note that my belly is in fact grown a little is in no small part a result of this experiment, but one that must be taken to prove this scientific fact. I’m eating this Brie for the good of people everywhere and therefore should be applauded for it.

Arthuron disturbed my experiment but I was determined to continue with it. I needed wine too and soon after we were joined by Clara, Heretic and Kynidris. All that we planned to do was visit a local tavern but I knew that more would happen and my experiment would prove correct. The tavern was all out of wine, furthermore it was out of most of its supplies. We enquired further and apparently they were expecting a delivery at the harbour but had heard of some sort of trouble. After some swift negotiations we decided to investigate the missing shipment for them. I managed to squeeze 12 bottles of drink each for us if we succeed. Kynidris was right when she said I should’ve tried more, sometimes I think maybe just maybe I should be more Goblin.

We went to the harbour and I gave them my riveting joke. It’s a tradition of mine now.

According to a sentinel, many ships had been attacked by a large group of Bloodsail pirates recently. The Stormwind navy seemed to unable to catch them or were simply too busy elsewhere. The commander at the dock was able to clarify this and give us some more information. Despite spending a great deal of time at sea they did indeed seem to have a base of some kind down in Stranglethorn. No surprises there.

Somehow we needed to end these pirate raids by destroying those ships, not just for the 12 bottles of drink each but also for a bounty the important people up in Stormwind Keep had created. Alcohol and riches would be ours.

It was at this point I hatched my ultimate plan and discussed it with the others.

It was brilliant and yet so simple. We had to become pirates and destroy them from within!

We would need to be prepared.
Claresta
Pow! Chepi & Mikola.

Return to The Shady Rest Inn