Tormeron's events

Perhaps you're organising an event, or maybe know of one, here's the place to let the world know.

Topic/Postby Gergel » 13 Jan 2016, 22:28

I want to apologise if my previous post gave the impression that I considered the event to have been a waste of time. It was not a waste of time for me, the player. I enjoyed the event just as I usually do.

The chase was a waste of time from the perspective of the characters involved. We ended up achieving nothing at all. It was doomed to be a dead end from the very beginning in Ratchet. The cultists got away and we don't have any more information about their motives, intentions or whereabouts. And we don't really have any particular personal interest or stake in chasing them down either.

Joe just popped up last week and went "There's a bunch of people that have done me wrong. Be dears and go hunt them down for me, would you kindly?" And of course we the players would not just say "sod off Joe, we've had enough of you," because this chase was clearly the event's objective. So now when Joe afterwards said "I do admit that they won't be coming after me any time soon," we can pretty much respond with "great, mission complete, time to move on."
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to Events.