Application Form: Seremis

Apply to Rhyme and Punishment here, should you be successful you can expect to receive our realm famous membership bag, complete with cheese coupons, half full bottles of wine, and a Toot plush toy.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 29 Mar 2016, 13:18

Hmm, this looks mostly good to me. Approved!

However, I just wish to inform you that we are currently going through a slight bout of pre-expansion inactivity. That being said, there are a number of faces popping in throughout the day, so it's not dead quiet either. And there are still events here and there.

About your character, I assume you are referring to her age by human reference? In Draenei age she would be a lot older to be the equivalent of a 19 year old human (exactly how old is hard to say, as there are no hard sources on draenei age patterns :P But I'd surmise a couple hundred years old) But no biggie, and I digress!

As for your questions for us:
1. We don't have any place that we call 'headquarters', but we hang out sometimes on the boxes outside the AH in Trade, or at the Blue Recluse in the mage district.
2. Everyone is free to RP whatever style they wish within the guild, there are no restrictions on good or evil or such, but obviously it might be an idea to have your character fit in with the crowd at least a little bit, for ease of social interaction :P

As for syntax things, we like to keep things strict in their respective channels. /say is for IC only; ((brackets)) are highly frowned upon by us. /e or /me is for actions and emotes, so it's best not to clutter it with speech. At least keep any accompanying lines short.

I'm not familiar with the asterixes or hyphens that you mention, but I assume you're talking about people emoting in /say *like this*?

3. A lot of people in the guild use MRP, and one of our resident event hosters (Tormeron/Adrenus) often uses Gryphonheart Items (GHI) for his events, though note that he does not see it as mandatory to use that addon.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Applications.