Forum bug reports

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Gergel » 07 Jul 2016, 12:49

It had taken several weeks, but at long last the adventuring party, led by Adrenus, emerged from deep, dark, wild woods. A small cove lied before them, a natural harbour. Floating majestically in the middle was the goal of their search.

Adrenus pointed excitedly. "The ancient long-lost shit!"

"Wow, we really found it, mon!" exclaimed Coalbrow. "Ah din' dink de info from dat mysterious shifty half-mechanical-half-orc-half-gnome mon could be true."

"It was certainly true," Lilandris said and lit up her smokestack of a pipe with a flash and a mighty hissing noise. "Definitely an elven shit. The long sleek shape and purplish colour are unmistakeable."

Clara could barely contain her enthusiasm. "Let's go dig through it! I bet there's treasure hidden away inside that shit!"

Serendipity of course gave her obligatory humph and "I could have been in the bar!" oneliner. She added: "And King Varian's shit is much bigger and stronger."

Aroona made a face. "I think Varian's is much uglier. Too chunky and just dull brown. This elven shit is long, sleek and smooth, and I love the colours!"

"I have a bad feeling about that shit," Thelarwen said quietly. She eyed it cautiously. "Wind is blowing from its direction. Something in that shit smells... wrong. If we were to climb on it, I suspect we will be knee-deep in something very unpleasant."

"When has that ever stopped us?" Chepi grinned. "I'm sure you can handle anything we might step into."

"Oh, come on! I'm sure everything is fine and we can have a nice picnic on the shit!" said Adrenus dismissively and waved everyone towards a boat that was waiting to take the adventurers to the Ancient Lost Shit of Doom.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
2 people like this post.
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Return to General Discussion.